515 S High St
Muncie, IN 47305
Now in its eighth year, A Night for the Museum has become the premiere fundraising event for the Muncie Children’s Museum. This adult-only evening showcases our museum, as well as sparks interest in the programs and exhibits that we provide to the children and families of East Central Indiana.
This year’s event will be held on Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 8:00 p.m at the Muncie Children’s Museum. The event will include appetizer food stations, a cash bar, dancing and a fantastic silent auction, games and prizes. This year’s event will also highlight a brand-new VIP admission and experience.
VIP ticket includes:
– One hour reception prior to event start with special appetizers and complimentary wine tasting
– Exclusive VIP only raffle
– Discounted room rate at the Courtyard by Marriott(adjacent to the Museum) – must book room by July 31st; discount code will be provided by the Museum after purchase
– Designated seating area access during the event
– $5 gift certificate to Elm Street
– Flex pass ticket from Muncie Civic Theatre
Adult-only (+21) event
Food & fun
And a huge thank you to this year’s top sponsors!
Ball State University
First Merchants Bank
University Dermatology Center
Muncie Power Products
Estep Burkey Simmons, LLC
VKA Kitchen and Catering